Edward Stuart started his restoration business in 1977 having completed the B.A.D.A. Antique clock restoration course at West Dean College in Sussex and began working from home in Witney, Oxfordshire. He has carried out restoration work for major collectors in the US on both East and West coasts and has completed projects for many institutions and private collectors as well as top dealers in the UK. All work is guaranteed.
In addition to clock movement work we offer the following restoration and conservation services:
- Case repair and restoration, all types of cabinet making, staining, polishing, ebonising etc
- Brass and silvered dial restoration, enamel and painted dial restoration
- Glass work including cutting, beveling and drilling
- Collection, delivery and setting up by arrangement
- Selection of restored and unrestored clocks for sale